We are proud of what our supporters have helped us achieve so far, we still have much work to do, but here is a snapshot of our progress so far:
- Invested in 13 projects from early-stage research to drug development
- Funded £90K into clinical posts expanding the areas where clinical trials are taking place so that more children can access trials
- Invested £400K into ground-breaking scientific research and clinical trials
- Raised the profile of Duchenne across the East Midlands through media interviews across TV, radio and press
- Lobbying governments to help speed up access to promising new drugs
- Won several awards in the East Midlands region for our vital work to the local community
Together we are stronger. Join us on our mission to end Duchenne for all.
With your support we have to raise £1M by 2020.
Our Annual Accounts
Click here to view all of our Annual Accounts listed on The Charity Commission.