There are a number of ways you can get your money to us:
- Pay any cash donations into your bank and write a cheque for the amount raised – cheques should be made payable to ‘Alex’s Wish’
- You can pay directly into our Alex’s Wish account – NatWest, Sortcode: 54-21-50 – Account No: 30282950 – please be sure to quote a reference number on there, and quote this in any correspondence that you send to us so we can match the money to your fundraising event.
- We also accept Charity Aid Foundation (CAF) vouchers and postal orders. Please do not send cash.
- Please send us your original completed Sponsorship_Form so we can claim Gift Aid – this means we can increase the donations by over a quarter. This is really important to us.
- Please include a short covering letter / note that briefly explains how you have raised your money and we will send you a thank you letter and certificate for your efforts.
Please send everything to:
Emma Hallam, Alex’s Wish, 5 Olfield Lane, Rothley, Leicestershire, LE7 7QD
If you have any queries, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 07903 349475. Thank you.