Support Alex’s Wish by donating a percentage of your sales profits.June 24, 2020 8:58 am
Support Alex’s Wish by donating a percentage of your sales profits to help save thousands of children’s lives living with Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy
It’s a Win, Win for both parties!
- A wonderful message to share with your customers in these challenging times as charities struggle to keep afloat after having cancelled all their external fundraising events
- Builds goodwill in the community and enhances customer loyalty
- Builds brand awareness helping to increase sales
- It’s good for charities to have regular funds coming in to help them further their mission
How Alex’s Wish will support you
- A press release will be drafted and submitted to the local press
- Regular promotion of your services and your offer through our social media channels
- A news article will be published on the Alex’s Wish website
- Your offer will be included in our supporter e-newsletter
- Support to provide everything you need to get started including any promotional materials and links to a dedicated donation page
- Use of our Alex’s Wish logo and relevant links for you to promote on your website, email footers and customer newsletters to showcase your support to the charity
- Regular communications about the impact your donations are making to support our mission to eradicate Duchenne for all
- All funds donated will be ring-fenced to support clinical research ensuring we can bring about effective treatments and ultimately a cure for Duchenne – this will help save thousands of your children’s lives across the UK
- Netmetix provides affordable cloud-based IT services to all businesses and donates a percentage of their monthly earnings from each cloud server they provide. The amount raised has built up over the last 3 years, initially they were donating £100 a month rising to £700 per month now.
- Ben’s Kitchen is a catering company who is currently offering Sunday lunches delivered to your own home during COVID lock-down is donating £1 for every Sunday lunch and also offers their customers the opportunity to donate even more to Alex’s Wish.
Get in touch for a chat
This works for any business no matter how small, every single penny raised will make a HUGE difference. To discuss opportunities of working together, contact Emma Hallam, Founder of Alex’s Wish at email@example.com or call on 07903 349 475.
Posted in Business Support