My Prudential Ride London
Event Date: 15/08/2020
This year, as a result of Covid 19, our Prudential Ride London Team were unable to take on the challenge however the great news is now they can and in fact anyone can take part in this challenge for free and raise funds for Alex’s Wish.
How it works
My Prudential RideLondon includes four challenges for all ages and abilities which participants can do on a route of their choice, wherever they are in the world, on either 15 or 16 August:
- My Prudential RideLondon-Surrey 100: 100-mile ride
- My Prudential RideLondon-Surrey 46: 46-mile ride
- My Prudential RideLondon-Surrey 19: 19-mile ride
- My Prudential RideLondon FreeCycle: An event that allows you to set your own challenge (starting from 1km) on the wheels of your choice: bikes, push scooters, skateboards, trikes, balance bikes, rollerskates, wheelchairs or anything that is self-propelled (e-bikes are fine too).
Participants need to register in advance and select their challenge at www.myridelondon.co.uk. They can then start fundraising.
The new My Prudential RideLondon app will be available to download in event week. This will give every participant and supporter a unique ride day experience, including:
- A GPS function that enables friends and family to follow a rider’s progress on the virtual Prudential RideLondon route.
- Creation of a personalised Prudential RideLondon certificate that shows the rider’s completed route and ride time.
- Selfie frames to give riders personalised Prudential RideLondon finisher photographs.
- Direct donation button through to each rider’s Virgin Money Giving fundraising page.
In addition, every rider aged over 18 who registers will have the option of being entered into a fantastic competition that has 25 top-quality prizes available including a brand new Brompton bicycle valued at more than £1,000, a High5 nutrition bundle worth £250 and top-of-the-range cycling equipment including a SRAM groupset and Zipp wheels.
Participants are asked to follow current Government guidelines on cycling. For more information, click here.
So don’t delay and sign up today.