We are always looking for people to help us….
- Join our board of Trustees
- Marshall at one of our events
- Organise (or help organise) an event
- Help out at one of our events – cake stall, reception desk, etc.
- Help out with administration (one-off or dedicate a few hours a week/month)
- Distribute collection boxes to local shops and businesses
- Leaflet drops/poster distribution to promote forthcoming events
- Be a driver at one of our larger events (e.g. London to Paris Cycle Ride)
- Are you a Social Media expert? Or a Website Designer? Or a copywriter? Work in PR? We are always looking for skilled people to donate their time and expertise in any way they can.
- Bake cakes for our cake sales
- Be a ‘Wish Ambassador’ and represent Alex’s Wish in your local area
- Make referrals and introduction – could you introduce us to your club, society, place of work and friends – we would love to have the opportunity to present our cause to new people
- Source prizes for our raffles – e.g. vouchers, gifts, hampers, etc.
- If you think we should do things differently/better we would love to hear your feedback
Volunteering is not a one-way street – we get your time and expertise and in return you’ll get new skills and experience, meet new people , and you will have a good time along the way.
If you can help in any way, please contact email@example.com
However you help, you will be a massive support to us, thank you.