Event Date: 30/06/2017
Join the best cycling experience in Europe and ride with us to Paris!
Connect two of the world’s most chic capital cities as you embark on trip of a lifetime in aid of Alex’s Wish!
This 277-mile ride incorporates beautiful Kent countryside before crossing the channel to experience the quiet French country lanes that wind through traditional sleepy market towns.
- Friday, 30th June – Day 1 – London to Calais via Dover – 85 miles
- Saturday, 1st July – Day 2 – Calais to Amiens – 85 miles
- Sunday, 2nd July – Day 3 – Amiens to Paris – 80 followed by a night of celebration courtesy of Alex’s Wish
- Monday, 3rd July – Day 4 – rest in Paris and do what you like before returning home later on in the evening
What’s required from you? £89 deposit plus £1,400 minimum sponsorship required to take part in this epic challenge of a lifetime.
We did our first ever London to Paris cycling challenge in 2014 and our team raised £35k for our cause, they all had the most amazing time and found new friends. Due to its success, we ran the event again in 2016. Again it was a huge success and we celebrated in style at the finish line. Our riders also enjoyed an extra day to do what they wanted in Paris before returning home by plane.
If you would more details about this fabulous opportunity please get in touch with us as soon as you can (spaces are limited) by emailing email@example.com or call Emma on 07903 349475
We will take care of everything, organising your travel (includes a speedy flight home), accommodation including Sunday night so you can enjoy a day in Paris when you’ve finished the ride, we will also ensure your bike is delivered transported back to England. Our support vehicles will look after throughout the three-day event – on hand if you need them. Included on our support team is a physio to sort out any aches or pains you may experience. We will also ply you with refreshments en-route and provide places for your to stop and rest.
How much money do I have to raise?
- Registration fee - £89.00 (non-refundable upon booking)
- Minimum sponsorship - £1,400.00 (80% required 8 weeks before the event)
- Includes all accommodation, some meals and transport
- Plus your luggage and bikes will be transported by our support vehicle
- We also have a physio on the trip to help ease away any aches and pains along the way
- Lots of guidance and support from our support team
Register for this eventWe would love you to join 'team Alex' and become one of our amazing Wish Warriors! We only have a limited number of places, so please book as soon as possible to avoid disappointment. For more details, and a registration pack please contact Emma Hallam on 07903 349475 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
What you'll get when you've registered
- An event pack detailing everything you need to know for the trip
- A training plan
- A detailed map of the route
- Lots of ideas and suggestions on how you can raise sponsorship
- Sponsorship forms and instructions on how to set-up your very own BT Donate page to you can start raising funds
- An event jersey for you to wear during the event (this will be sent out to you in the weeks running up to the event)