Black Tie Ball 2018March 10, 2017 10:34 pm
Join us for a fabulous night of entertainment
A fun-filled black tie event – eating, drinking and partying at our annual Ball will be taking place on Saturday, 17th November at The Village, Brailsford Way, Beeston, Nottingham NG9 6DL
This is a fabulous opportunity to entertain clients, say thank you to your employees, as an early Christmas party or bring along friends and family!
- Ticket price:£70 – tables of 10: £700
- Price includes a red carpet arrival with sparkly drinks and fabulous canapés, a delicious 3-course banquet plus wine included on your table for your guests
- Plus fabulous live entertainment, disco, casino, charity raffle, silent and live auction with amazing prizes sponsored by local businesses
- Discounted room rates
- Dress code is black tie/evening dress
- The evening starts at 7.00pm
- All money raised at this event goes to our cause – to find much-needed treatments for boys with Duchenne.
In 2017, we raised over £24,000
Sponsorship Packages available
Fore more information on how you can showcase and raise the profile of your business at this event, please get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call Emma on 07903 349475.
We also welcome any donations for our charity raffle, as well as live and silent auction, please get in touch with us if you can help support us. We rely heavily on local businesses to donated prizes as this helps us generate a huge amount of income on the night.
Reserve your table today
To reserve a table of 10 people, please get in touch as tables sold out in record time last year.
Contact Emma Hallam at email@example.com 0r call 07903 349475