Quoted recently in an article published by the East Midlands Chamber of Commerce, says “Appetite for CSR is growing“.
Highlights from the report:
- 6 of our 10 businesses in the East Midlands have engaged in CSR activity in the past year
- With 40% of them looking to increase their involvement in the coming year
- 70% (out of the 276 businesses surveyed) cited that ‘giving something back to the local community’ is their primary reason
- Others see CSR as a key tool to support continued business development and staff engagement
- 45% said CSR helps them build a stronger corporate profile
- 36% said it helped with staff development
- Majority view CSR as doing the right thing, a significant number also see it as being a key part of their own business strategies
- At a time when 40% of UK adults already volunteer, enabling staff to have opportunities to engage in good causes is a non-brainer
- 60% of those currently not engaged said the reason is they don’t have enough time and 13% said they are unsure how to… our Business Club is definitely a great way to get started
At Alex’s Wish, we have many great ways to support your CSR plans – whether you are clear what your strategy is, or whether you would like to speak with us for a chat we would love to hear from you. Please get in touch with Emma Hallam on email@example.com or call 07903 349475.