We are always looking for support from local businesses and clubs such as The Masons, Rotary Clubs, The Roundtable and Lions. There are lots of ways to get involved to help you achieve your business objectives and CSR goals and also raise money for a cause that might be close to the hearts of your employees, customers and local communities you work in. Please download our Core Case for Support which details our mission, goals and aims for the future.
As a winner of the Leicester Mercury Business Awards 2016 – Not-for-Profit Category – we have a proven track record of working well alongside other businesses.
In exchange, we will work and support you and ensure it is a win:win relationship by promoting our relationship through local press, social media, and email newsletters to our supporter database and on our website through news stories. If you think your company or the company you work for could help, please get in touch with us, we’d love to speak with you about what impact you could have. Contact Emma Hallam on 07903 349475 or email email@example.com to discuss how your business can benefit from helping us.
How Business Wish Warriors can support our cause:
- Adopt us as your Charity of the Year – one way to help raise funds is by running your own fundraising events, or perhaps allocating a % of sales income
- A one off donation
- Sponsor one of our flag ship events
- Donate a prize for a raffle or auction
- Donate good or services such as photography services, snacks for our demanding challenges like our London to Paris event
- Put together a team of cyclists at our Charnwood Forest Cycle Ride, Prudential Ride London or London to Paris events
- Put together a team of Sky Divers or take part in an Abseil
- Match funding any employees fundraising income
- Display collection boxes and selling merchandise
- Help us raise awareness through your social media sites and website
- Encourage and facilitate staff volunteering, either by donating their time or skills or simply marshaling or helping our at our events
- Invite us to networking events to raise our profile
- Help promote our flagship events to your employees
- Join our Give as your Earn scheme (please contact us for details)
- Donate time and/or skills to our cause to ensure we continue to prosper and grow
- The list is endless, we are always happy to discuss fundraising opportunities and community involvement.
We would like to thank our latest Business Wish Warriors who have joined us or continued to support us in 2017
- Anthony James Insurance Brokers
- Fashion UK
- MAB – Time Mortgages
- Regional Recruitment
- Salusbury Harding & Barlow
- Stephen George