There are many ways you can support our cause by becoming an Alex’s Wish Warrior.
Whatever you do, no matter how small or silly, it all adds up. Anything you do is better than doing nothing at all.
Alex says “Thank you so much for making my wish come true” X
Great ideas for the little ones:
- Sponsored silence
- Give something up for a week or a month!
- Fill an empty sweetie tube with coins (great idea after the Christmas period)
- Save and donate your pennies
- Bring and buy sale
- Do a themed fun run (e.g. Halloween)
- Ask your school if they would hold a dress down day
- Don’t fancy anything here, get in touch with us and let’s come up with something together
Something for the grown-ups:
- Take part in one of our events
- Do your own thing – run, swim, run, cycle (there are plenty of events happening in your area simply choose Alex’s Wish as your chosen charity to raise sponsorship money, for ideas please get in touch)
- Do an ‘Epic Challenge’ climb a mountain, swim the channel, abseil – sky dive!
- Tell 10 people about our cause
- Donate £1, £3, £5 or whatever you can afford (either a one off or donate monthly)… just click on the donate button
- Have a cake sale – at your home, at school, at work!
- Give us your time or skills to help out
- Marshall at one of our events
- Sell a service by asking for a donation to decorate a room, give a massage or mow a law!
- Hold a quiz night at your local pub
- Organise a sponsored office fun run or walk
- Sponsored hair wax
- The list is endless!
- Whatever you fancy doing, we are here to help you every step of the way please get in touch at email@example.com
- Download our Fundraising Pack to get started
- Get cracking!! Good luck and thank you so much for supporting our cause.